We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Depot Manager to lead our Andover depot. Andover will provide an exciting challenge for a sales and customer focused Depot Manager who will naturally and proactively engage with our new and existing customer base, whilst driving sales and offering technical support to ensure our customers journey is effortless.
- Ensuring that the depot operates efficiently and to high standards
- Managing a busy Trade Counter delivering the highest customer service to maximise profitability and profit margin
- Managing and developing a team of Trade Counter and Warehouse Operatives
- Proactively resolving any customer issues, first time!
- Enhancing sales and the customer experience within the depot
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Promote our diverse product range, offering alternatives more suited to the customer
- Working with the Area Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
Skills and Experience:
- Plastic and window knowledge preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
- A thorough understanding of health and safety practices.
- Trade counter knowledge and experience.
- Experience with maximise profitability and profit margins
- Knowledge of the local market.
- Organised and structured approach to work and tasks.
- Proven management experience and the ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent