This isn’t just another job… this is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company which has shown continual growth throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Our comprehensive training programme provided by our own in-house training department provides you every opportunity to be another one of our success stories.
Why us? Why Crown?
- 70 years’ experience.
- Rapidly growing business.
- Family ran business so you’re not just another number.
Why is this exciting?
- Uncapped commission – we work hard, we pay hard. We don’t limit you – so we don’t limit your commission.
- There are no cold calls within this role!
- Love Christmas? We close over the Christmas period, so whether it’s Christmas with the family or New Year’s parties, you have the time to enjoy it.
- Like the weekend? We start it early with our 3pm finish on Fridays.
- Driving to work? Free car park so there is no need to have pocket full of change every day.
- Quarterly incentives
We need people with the following:
Behaviours / skills:
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Work under pressure and to deadlines
- Dynamic, energetic and ambitious
- “Outside the Box” thinking with a positive mentality
- Excellent deal closer, with the drive to exceed targets
- Preparation and deployment of sales bids, closing business deals across multiple utility products.
- Maintain superior business relationships with partners and clients
- Perform quality outbound calls to prospect leads and enquiries
- Ongoing management of internal CRM system & database, following all internal processes
- Execute account needs, strategies and tactics to deliver revenue targets
- Closing business deals across multiple utility projects
- Manage all administration duties from start to finish including after sale management
- Present professional utility knowledge and advice to accomplish client needs (full training provided)
- Successfully study site plans to understand client requirements
- Report all forecast and pipeline metrics effectively and accurately to your Team Manager
- Where needed, attend pretender meetings on and off site with the client to deliver project proposals
- Demonstrate & deliver exceptional levels of customer service, exceeding both internal and external client needs
- Rapidly link business requirements / value to client needs.
- Develop inbound warm leads and web-chat enquires into successful, repeat business accounts across multiple utility sectors.
- Minimum of 1-year in a Sales/Account Management or similar role
- Minimum of 1-year in a Multi-utility environment
Sound good? If you’re someone excited by challenges and looking for a long-term role with fantastic career opportunities, please send your CV for consideration to A.Buchan@crownenergy.co.uk