We are currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator to join our Iver depot. The Fleet Administrator will be responsible to answer incoming calls and undertake administrative and filing duties to meet the needs of the Transport Department.
Working hours for this role would be 12-9 pm and the candidate will be responsible for locking up the transport yard each day. Our Fleet Administrator will be working out of an active transportation yard based in a porter cabin on an industrial estate, not your normal office environment although close-nit – a fun and warm team.
Responsibilities of Fleet Administrator:
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation.
- Ensure all bookings and deliveries are sent out accordingly to the relevant departments
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet the needs of the Transport Department.
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Ensure all internal/external customer queries or concerns are dealt with in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Liaising with the management team ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Highly organised, excellent communicator both verbal & written
- Good Knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail is paramount for this busy transport office
- Enjoy and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Open to learn and adapt to different systems and process
- 22 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress code
- Paid social events