Crown Oil are hiring!
We are on the lookout for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join our expanding in-house recruitment team. This is an exciting time to join us! So, If you are currently frustrated with corporate politics, micro-management, and/or you are being routinely KPI-bashed, then you will find us a breath of fresh air!
This is a high volume, fast-paced role that will be best suited to a result-driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills. You will need to have an excellent eye for detail and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Applications are particularly welcomed from candidates with Energy, Manufacturing, or Commercial Sales recruitment experience, in-house or agency.
- Advertising roles, sourcing and interviewing candidates, walking them through the recruitment process from start to finish
- Assisting hiring managers to identify key recruitment issues and managing the ongoing recruitment and selection tasks.
- Being highly proactive resourcing suitable candidates for a varied group nationwide
- Supporting the development and implementation of recruitment and selection strategies.
- Assure compliance in sourcing, pre-screening, shortlisting, complete offer letter requests.
- Actively head hunting talent, short listing via CRM, job boards and social media, short listing of suitable candidates for submission to hiring managers.
- Prioritisation of workload and vacancies.
- Proficient in MS Office packages, with applicant tracking systems knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels
- Responsive to change and flexible attitude