We are seeking a Sales Support (Entry Level), this is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business-orientated individual to join the sales team in a support role.
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will be expected to provide support and assist the sales team through administrative tasks, lead generation and ad-hoc tasks.
Duties to include
- Assisting sales with administrative tasks including tender processing, quote preparation, credit checking applications and contract processing.
- Re-selling loss making/rejected energy contracts
- Support the launch of new products and services through effective internal and external communication
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Support account managers (the sales team) in their day to day sales processes
- Generate and submit customer quotations as and when required
- Liaise with customers (brokers and consumers) by telephone and in written form as and when required.
- Generate reports as and when required
- Discussing contract renewals with our consultants
- Computer literate with good Excel and Outlook skills alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
- Excellent attention to detail with organisational and time management skills
- Good at working as part of a team and individually with self-motivation
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required to thrive in this role, apply today for instant review.