It’s exciting times at Crown Oil, due to continued growth we are expanding our sales account management team to support our increased sales activity. The primary function of the Sales Executive role is generating sales and retaining business through excellent customer service.
As a Sales Executive, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, supporting the end-to-end sales process which also includes providing after-sales support. You will be given a list of undeveloped accounts to develop and manage. This is primarily a sales role and you are expected to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hungry to build your own sales pipeline.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Onboarding of new clients, including credit applications/sales quotes
- Production of sales quotations, gathering feedback/progressing of the sales order (by phone & email)
- Refreshing of sales quotations updating customers of pricing movements
- Achieve individual sales target, set on a monthly basis
- Support back-office in providing after-sales support and customer care
Sales Executive Salary information:
- Up to 23,000pa guaranteed basic + uncapped commission.
- As a guideline, in their first year, our top performers can earn more than £40,000!
- Successful Sales Executives can typically earn between £30,000-£35,000 in their first year, increasing year on year!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with fully updated CV for immediate consideration.