Sales Executive / Lead Generator / Customer Service / Sales Order Processor / Account Manager – All rolled into one!!
Great Service. Great People.
It’s exciting times at Crown Oil! Due to continued growth, we’re expanding our sales account management team to support our increased sales activity and are on the search for driven, motivated sales executives.
What will you be doing?
The primary function of the sales executive role is to generate sales and retain business through excellent customer service.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, supporting the end-to-end sales process which also includes providing after-sales support.
A typical day as a sales executive
- Onboarding of new clients, including credit applications/sales quotes
- Producing sales quotations, gathering feedback/progressing of the sales order (by phone & email)
- Refreshing of sales quotations updating customers of pricing movements
- Achieving individual sales target, set on a monthly basis
- Supporting back-office to provide after-sales support and customer care
- We are all one big team and this means getting involved, caring about your teammates and working together
A little bit about you
📞 Got the gift of the gab?
🤑 Money motivated?
👣 Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
🙋♀️ Looking to progress and build a career?
If you’re highly ambitious and want to drive your own success in direct sales, key account management, and commercial sales, this is an opportunity you should not ignore. Don’t worry if you haven’t got much sales experience! We still want to talk to you.
We have a fantastic (if not the best) in-depth training programme in the industry to give you the knowledge you need to hit the ground running and reach your earning potential. So, if you’re driven and have bags of personality, get in touch regardless!
Earn what you deserve
- Up to 23,000pa DOE guaranteed basic + uncapped commission
- You can typically earn between £28,000-£30,000 in your first year, increasing month on month, year on year (account retention)
- You don’t have to wait to start earning commission, you can start from day one of picking up the phones!
- Discounted gym membership (various options available)
- A fantastic team working environment
- A family-run company with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Career development and massive opportunities to progress
- Training and support from our award-winning L&D team
- Fully expensed company events throughout the year
- Free parking onsite
- Regular days and nights out to celebrate and reward successes
A little bit about us
At Crown Oil, we are immensely proud of our high levels of service and the relationships we build with our customers. That’s why we’ve seen such incredible growth over the last 70 years, and it’s why we need you to help continue that growth.
As a family-run business that started out selling lamp oil door to door in 1928, we’ve seen it all – and we’ve got to know the industry inside out. But times are changing for the oil industry and we’re leading that change.
We’re excited to be transitioning to becoming a UK leading alternative fuels supplier, with a number of green fuels now a key offering in our product mix. There’s no better time to join Crown Oil, as we embark on a pivotal moment in our journey.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed as a sales executive, apply with a fully updated CV for immediate consideration.