We’re looking for a PPC expert to join our fantastic digital marketing team at a leading national fuel supplier based in Bury.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing all PPC activities (search, display, and remarketing) such as:
- Reviewing the search terms report for negative keyword opportunities
- Reviewing landing pages for relevancy
- Producing A/B test ad copy
- Filtering and reviewing keywords for low CTR, low quality score, and low conversions
A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative, and enthusiasm are required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing world.
Previous experience is required (5 years minimum).
Additional desired experience and skills include:
- Technical Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Reporting via Excel/Google Sheets/Data Studio
- It’s more important to us that you can demonstrate a technical understanding of PPC
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing)
- Monitoring campaigns and analysing data
- Analysing each individual keyword/placement/category against the cost and adjusting the price accordingly
- Creating/adjusting text and display ads for A/B testing
- Interacting with copywriter and developer to optimise copy and landing pages for conversions
- Assisting in keyword discovery and expansion
- Researching and analysing competitor advertising links and PPC campaigns
- Writing interesting and original ads
- Staying up to date on the latest paid search developments
- Understanding of basic website coding
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong understanding of PPC
- Advanced with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to participate and cooperate in a team environment
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritise work efficiently
- Able to analyse data/reports and convey recommendations appropriately
- Previous experience within a similar role, working with PPC/Analytics is desirable (ability to demonstrate this through work experience or personal projects is acceptable)
- A high level of numeracy
- A strong work ethic
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Computer literacy – competent in Excel/Google Sheets
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week
- A fantastic team working environment with paid for birthday lunches and monthly Dominos
- Career development and massive opportunities to progress with annual appraisals
- Contributory Pension Scheme following a qualifying period
- Fully expensed company events throughout the year
- Regular days and nights out to celebrate and reward successes
- 22 flexible holidays per year (plus statutory days)
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership (various options available)
- Childcare vouchers
- Monday to Friday working week
- A family-run company with a work hard, play hard attitude
A little bit about us
At Crown Oil, we are immensely proud of our high levels of service and the relationships we build with our customers. That’s why we’ve seen such incredible growth over the last 70 years, and it’s why we need you to help continue that growth.
As a family run business that started out selling lamp oil door to door in 1928, we’ve seen it all – and we’ve got to know the industry inside out. But times are changing for the oil industry and we’re leading that change.
We’re excited to be transitioning to becoming a UK leading alternative fuels supplier, with a number of green fuels now a key offering in our product mix. We’ve recently won the UKIFDA Green Award which demonstrates our commitment to reducing our environmental impact and providing a safe work environment.
There’s no better time to join Crown Oil, as we embark on a pivotal moment in our journey.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.