We are seeking to recruit an experienced Order Processor to process large-scale commercial orders for UPVC windows and doors using our in-house system (similar to Evolution or Window Designer).
This is an ideal next step for a candidate with window processing experience gained either from depot or office-based roles, so if you’re looking to progress your career further within processing, we want to speak with you!
Window Order Processor Responsibilities:
- Processing quotes and orders of commercial windows and doors
- Accurate imputing of customer information via in house systems
- Communicating with customers both external and internal colleagues (e-mail and telephone)
- Working to lead times and customer expectations
- Prioritising own workload to ensure that all orders and quotes are processed
- Offer additional product ranges to the customer where possible
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of UPVC products e.g. windows and doors
- Previous experience of order processing (2 years minimum)
- Strong literacy, numeracy, and data entry skills are essential
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to manage own workload effectively
Why Choose GAP?
Established in 1993, GAP has grown into one of the UK’s largest manufacturers and distributors of PVC-U building products. As one of our employees, you will be part of a growing organisation that is constantly looking for new ways to expand and develop our systems, processes, and most importantly, our staff. Benefits include:
Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
Free on-site car parking.
A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months of service.
Excellent career progression plans.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us at GAP and help us take the next step in our expansion, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.