An opportunity not to be missed!
Here at Crown Oil, we’re rapidly expanding and as a result of this growth, we are continually seeking highly motivated individuals. Our success is driven by a team who are passionate. We are obsessive about being successful, and of course, we have a little fun along the way too!
Crown Oil Ltd, established for over 70 years and enjoying an impressive and wide-spanning portfolio of customers, specialising in the distribution of lubricants and fuels. We still remain an independently owned, family-run fuels and lubricants supplier nationwide.
As a Business Development Manager, you will relish the opportunity to develop and expand your client base to ensure maximum account growth and customer satisfaction. This will be a key aspect to your continued growth and success.
On offer is a competitive basic salary including uncapped commission with year on year growth.
What are Business Development Managers bring to the table?
- Building your own client portfolio via self-generated leads / Cold Call Prospecting and converting sales into regular spending accounts
- Achieve and exceed, monthly outbound calls and profit targets.
- Research and progress potential new business into strong, successful relationships
- Provide new customers with quotations in order to generate sales opportunities, while pricing on a live daily trading market
- Dealing with key decision-makers, developing new relationships and building your own client portfolio to ensure maximum potential from each account
The requirement for our Business Development Managers
- You are innovative in your approach to developing business opportunities; your tenacious attitude means you are able to adopt a variety of negotiating tactics to progress a sales situation.
- A self-motivated, target driven individual with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A highly proficient sales negotiator with the ability to maximise new business and the knowledge of how to best cultivate existing accounts is a must-have for the role.
- Experience in a competitive sales environment is a pre requisite.
- The desire to succeed is essential as business growth is expected.
- Experience in an office base telephone sales role selling to B2B would be an advantage
- Fluency in English language word and writing;
- Versed in MS Office suite, CRM-and reporting tools;
If you feel you pose the necessary skills and would like to join our friendly team, we would love to hear from you.
KEY WORDS: SALES / QUOTES / NEW LEADS /CONSULTATIVE / COLD CALLING / B2B / CUSTOMER FOCUSED/ TELESALES / BDM / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES EXECUTIVE / B2B SALES / SALES ADVISER / NEW BUSINESS / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / CRM / SALES DRIVEN / REVENUE / REVENUE / CALL SALES TARGETS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year including 1st years OTE