Due to natural growth within the business, we are in the market for a Metering Data Analyst to come and join our team based in Bury.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with the management of a metering portfolio, meter asset managers (MAM’s) and internal and external stakeholders. The role includes industry process and project management of metering services or query management. The role will also involve an element of contacting customers, suppliers or third parties in order to obtain read information.
Main responsibilities of the role are;
– Maintaining high levels of customer services
– Managing all meter/automatic meter readers installations, exchanges, removal or asset update data flows ensuring all data sources are aligned and maintained.
– Resolving any issues that may arise in a timely and effective manner.
– Supporting the business with AMR and SMART meter roll out strategy.
– Ensuring meter readings are obtained and submitted to the industry within a specified time frame.
– Providing regular and adhoc reports as and when required.
The ideal candidate should possess the capability to prioritise within a busy challenging environment. You will have excellent attention to detail and I high level of accuracy in all areas of work as well as good verbal and written communication skills. You will hold the necessary skills to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties and have strong organisational skills.
Experience of an operations function within an energy supplier is essential along with advanced working knowledge of MS office including MS Excel. Any experience working as a 3rd party agent such as MAM or MOP is highly desirable.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position or would like to discuss it in more detail please contact the recruitment office on 0161 395 0041.
Reference ID: CGPMDA3621
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year