This isn’t just another job… this is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company which has shown continual growth throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Our comprehensive training programme provided by our own in-house training department provides you every opportunity to be another one of our success stories.
Immediate start available!
70 years’ experience.
Rapidly growing business.
Family run business so you’re not just another number.
Why is this exciting?
- Love Christmas? We close over the Christmas period, so whether it’s Christmas with the family or New Year’s parties, you have the time to enjoy it
- Like the weekend? We start it early with our 3pm finish on Fridays
- Driving to work? Free car park so there is no need to have pocket full of change every day
- To provide qualified leads for the Sales team to convert into new business
- Prospecting various databases to identify leads that fit our ideal customer profile
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM system
- Perform quality outbound calls to prospect leads and enquiries
- Ongoing management of internal CRM system & database, following all internal processes
- Execute account needs, strategies and tactics to deliver targets
- Present professional utility knowledge and advice to accomplish client needs (full training provided)
- Report all forecast and pipeline metrics effectively and accurately to your Team Manager
- Demonstrate & deliver exceptional levels of customer service, exceeding both internal and external client needs
- Rapidly link business requirements/value to client needs
- Systematic approach to managing daily workload
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Work under pressure and to deadlines
- Dynamic, energetic and ambitious
- “Outside the Box” thinking with a positive mentality
- Minimum 1 year in a similar role
Sound good? If you’re someone excited by challenges and looking for a long-term role with fantastic career opportunities, please send your CV for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £33,000.00 per year