We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our Lead Generator team at our Sales office in Blackburn.
You will need to be a confident individual, ideally with experience working in a sales or customer service environment. To be successful in this role, you will need to enjoy a fast-paced, high-energy environment whilst providing excellent customer service. Due to the nature of the role, you must thrive on achieving or exceeding KIP targets in order to reap the rewards!
Daily responsibilities will include;
- Contacting prospective customers by both telephone and email to convert leads or prospects into sales and revenue.
- Using product knowledge to showcase the solutions GAP can offer the prospect.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records, and data are updated and recorded.
- Upselling additional products.
- Ensuring you work towards achieving company KPI’s.
- Managing own workload and time to meet the customer’s requirements.
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous experience working within an outbound sales or marketing environment (desirable)
- Previous industry experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Good literacy and numeracy (essential)
- Self-motivation and have the drive to succeed and do well is essential in this role
Why Choose GAP
- Established in 1993, GAP has grown into one of the UK's largest manufacturers and distributors of PVC-U building products. As one of our employees, you will be part of a growing organisation that is constantly looking for new ways to expand and develop our systems, processes, and most importantly, our staff. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discounted gym membership (T&C's apply).
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Free on-site car parking.
- A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months of service.
- Excellent career progression plans.
- Easily accessible by commuters.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us at GAP and help us take the next step in our expansion, please don't hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted as a part of our shortlisting process