Join our team!
Crown Gas & Power have an excellent opportunity to recruit a Junior IT Engineer, this role can offer you the chance to expand your skillset gain higher qualification, and become an integral part of the IT team.
The successful candidate will work in a rewarding but sometimes pressured environment ensuring our business can continue to provide its first-in-class customer service.
- Supporting a wide range of software and hardware including Printers, Desktop PC’s and Laptops, Active Directory, VPN and Remote Support, Antivirus Support, Various Software Support, Server Administration, MS Office – Versions 2010 – 2020, Windows Operating Systems, Network Support, and Telephony/Telecoms Support
- Ensure all customer calls are handled quickly, courteously, efficiently and in a professional manner, updating customers regularly in the event of any delay
- PC Hardware and software configuration
- Helping to monitor and log backup issues and responding to monitoring system alert tickets
- Liaise with 3rd party providers
- Maintain up-to-date documents involved in software and hardware configuration and repair for use within the service desk.
To be considered for this role:
- C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English (and at least 4 other subjects)
- GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT
- Hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT
Start your career in IT today and apply directly with your up-to-date CV!