This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an ambition to begin a sales/account management career to learn sales processes and techniques.
Our sales team has a requirement for a new Junior Account Manager with a primary function of processing incoming sales and dealing with sales related queries.
Our account managers (and juniors) are our face to market and support our customers through the end to end sales process which also includes providing aftersales support.
A junior account managers role is a hybrid between a sales support role and sales account manager role giving the employee a good grounding for potential progression to an account manager role.
• Processing of incoming sales contracts (primary function) whilst adhering to our internal Approvals Policy
• Validating, accepting, rejecting or requesting more information from brokers on sales
• Answering sales enquiries
• Support the launch of new products or services through effective internal and external communication
• Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
• Various standard and ad-hoc reporting
• Attend off-site client meetings when required (supported by more senior staff)
Desired Personal Attributes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good arithmetic skills
• Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good at working as part of a team and individually
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Sales or sales support experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year