Qualified and experienced HGV Mechanic required to head up the maintenance of our fleet based in Oldbury.
You will Join a successful and well-established company with over 70 years’ experience in national fuel distribution. You will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance, inspection and repair of our growing HGV fleet.
General duties, but not limited to;
- Vehicle inspections
- Defect repairs
- Vehicle servicing
- Reactive maintenance
- PMI’s and MOT preparations
- Completion of all vehicle paperwork
- Attend Breakdowns or accident vehicles
- A strong background in commercial HGV vehicle servicing
- Possess full industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ or industry equivalent)
- Holds a real passion for all things automotive, whilst taking a proactive approach to manual fault finding though to resolution
- ADR certification in tanks and packages would be preferred, but not essential
- Class C+E / HGV Class 1 driving license (desirable)
- Previous industry experience preferred, but not essential
If you feel you hold the skills and experience for this role, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.00-£17.00 per hour