We are currently looking to recruit a qualified and experienced HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician at our busy depot in Iver (SL0 9HF).
Our HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician will be joining a success and well-established company with over 70 years’ experience in national Fuel Distribution.
As the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance, inspection and repair of our growing HGV fleet.
General duties, but not limited to;
- Vehicle inspections
- Defect repairs
- Vehicle servicing
- Reactive maintenance
- PMI’s and MOT preparations
- Completion of all vehicle paperwork
- Attend Breakdowns or accident vehicles
- A strong background in commercial HGV vehicle servicing
- Must hold a current Class C+E / HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Possess full industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ or industry equivalent)
- ADR certification in tanks and packages would be preferred, but not essential
- Previous industry experience preferred, but not essential
If you would like any more information then please call 0161 762 1843 and ask for Kate.