We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / HGV Technician to join our team based in Iver.
Why Speedy Fuels? well, our HGV team enjoy;
- Flexibility shifts (days)
- Competitive basic salary
- Overtime opportunities
- Development opportunities in a thriving industry
You will be joining a successful, and required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance, inspection, and repair of our growing HGV fleet.
HGV Mechanic key responibilies;
- Fleet Vehicle inspections and completion of all vehicle paperwork
- Defect repairs, reactive maintenance, and vehicle servicing on a varied heavy goods fleet.
- PMI’s and MOT preparations, including all relevant associated paperwork
- Assist with breakdowns or accident vehicles
HGV Mechanic required experience;
- A strong background in commercial HGV, PSV, or other heavy goods vehicle servicing.
- Possess full industry-recognized qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ or industry equivalent)
- Holds a real passion for all things automotive, whilst taking a proactive approach to manual fault finding through to resolution
- Class C+E / HGV Class 1 driving license (desirable)
If you feel you hold the skills and experience for this role, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year