Are you an experienced UPVC Composite Door Team Leader? With a background in UPVC composite door manufacturing? Looking to progress your career? Well this could just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Due to the continued expansion of our manufacturing division, we now require key personnel for our new manufacturing site on Knowsley Industrial Park.
We require a UPVC Composite Door to Team Leader to support the seamless operational set up and running of the UPVC Composite Door deportment. The ideal candidate must be experienced in assisting in the day to day supervision of the shop floor.
- Day to day planning and organising of the shop floor, including scheduling work, problem solving, managing a dedicated team of fabricators, quality control and Health and Safety.
- To ensure that all orders are made on time, to specification and to a high standard, in a safe, efficient and controlled manner.
- You will need to have a thorough technical understanding of UPVC Composite Door products and will need to be able to read, understand and interpret technical manuals.
- Previous fabricating experience and a knowledge of CNC machinery, along with a good understanding of modern manufacturing processes will be required.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of UPVC manufacturing processes
- A thorough understanding of health and safety practices.
- Organised and structured approach to work and tasks.
- Proven management experience and the ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise own workload.
- Proficient IT skills (MS Office).
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.