Are you an experienced stock control professional with proven experience in managing stock control divisions as well as supporting stock control teams in a high volume distribution environment? If so then we want to speak with you!
We are recruiting for a Group Inventory Manager to join a national manufacturing and distribution centre to the trade industry based in Blackburn. As Group Inventory Manager you should have the ability to form excellent working relationships with multiple stakeholders combined with recruiting and training staff on stock processes including health and safety within a warehouse environment.
You will be responsible for high-value stock levels in excess of 20 million at one time, so we are seeking a dynamic leader to share our ambition to become “World Class”, therefore it is essential that you have a proven success in a similar senior management role within Stock Control or Inventory Management, with the ability to create and maintain financial and budgetary records to a high standard to maximising working capital.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business, or other related fields. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Proven success in an Inventory management role
- Highly knowledge with Sage X3
- Experience working in a logistics and supply chain environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills are crucial for this role.
- Fluent and familiar with computer programs and operations, including MS Office especially Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Operational understanding of equipment and machinery and able to work to ISO 9001 quality standards.
For more information on this opportunity or to join a successful and dynamic operational business, apply today for immediate consideration.