Graduate Sales Executive – Office based Bury (BL9)
Basic £18,000, uncapped commission with year on year growth
We are looking for an entry-level Graduate Sales Executive to join our growing sales team and work closely with management to develop sales strategies in order to build a portfolio of nationwide clients.
This role is would ideally suit someone educated to a degree level with working experience in hospitality, retail, and a caring environment.
Our Graduate Sales Executive will sell quality fuels and lubricants to commercial clients nationwide. This is a varied role, so the successful graduate will require an abundance of drive and determination to succeed in this highly rewarding sector.
· To identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities in our target market.
· Achieve or exceed set sales targets by identifying, developing, maintaining and maximising sales and business opportunities.
· Generate sales leads, negotiate and close deals with new and existing clients
· Project management of end to end solutions.
· Manage and plan your own workload
Experience, Attitude & Skills
· You will have superior levels of resilience
· Excellent English language both verbal and written
· Proven ability to research markets and a willingness to learn
· Identifying and developing key relationships with decision-makers form a huge part of this role, you’ll have to be an excellent communicator with the ability to build quick rapport and establish credibility.
· Educated to a degree level would be advantageous
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience and would like to join in our success, we would love to hear from you.