It’s an exciting time to be joining us at GAP as we are expanding quickly and looking for driven and self-motivated individuals to help us reach our goals. So, if you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join our GAP family and help us take the next step in our expansion.
We are looking for aProduction Operative to join our busy manufacturing plant in Blackburn. You will be a part of the production and assembly of quality uPVC products through machining, tooling and joinery processes.
- Completion of daily production schedule, SOP’s & paperwork, following H&S practices.
- Reporting to your next in line manager regarding the visual stock monitoring of components & stock out.
- To ensure that work area/ site is kept clean, clear and hazard free by following company rules and policies
- Securing all products are assembled to highest standard of quality and report all accidents and breakdowns
- Maintaining all teams and management are working effectively together to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure all production is performed /completed in accordance with specification, instructions and individual requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of health and safety practices and knowledge
- To be a team player
- Comfortable with interpreting measurements to work to details within given tolerances.
- Awareness of PPE requirements
- Experience of various PVCu fabrication methods and procedures both manual and automated
- Familiarity of CNC machinery and modern manufacturing techniques
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join us, please dont hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.