Speedy Fuels are rapidly expanding their Rainham depot (RM13), and with this growth comes a requirement for experienced Fuel Tanker Drivers to join the team.
If you are an experienced HGV / LGV / ADR Fuel Tanker Driver wanting to secure a role within a business that operates as a team, Speedy Fuels has to be your next stop!
This is a hands on role, which requires a Tanker Driver with a versatile approach to deadlines and customer expectations, who enjoys all aspects of fuel delivery and the challenges and rewards it brings.
We are currently seeking 3 drivers on the following shift patterns:
- 1x Mon-Fri 2pm-12am, permanent late shift (Class 2, ADR & CPC required)
- 1x Mon-Fri 5am-4pm permanent days / Trunking (Class 1, ADR, CPC & PDP required)
- 1x Mon-Fri 5am-4pm permanent days (Class 1, ADR & CPC required)
Fuel Tanker Driver Benefits:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience, with annual pay reviews
- Paid overtime, including enhanced rates of pay
- Industry leading safety standards and support
- Career progression opportunities
- Company Pension plan
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join us at Speedy Fuel’s, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration