It’s exciting times at Crown Oil! Due to continuous growth, we are expanding our Sales team by providing more opportunities for you to join us as a Sales/Customer Service Executive, to support our ever-increasing sales activity within a niche industry.
Sales/Customer Service Role Overview:
The primary function of a Sales/Customer Service Executive is to generate sales and retain business through excellent customer service.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, supporting the end-to-end sales process which also includes providing after-sales support and account management.
A typical day as a Sales/Customer Service Executive:
- On boarding of new clients, including credit applications/sales quotes.
- Producing Sales quotations, gathering feedback/progressing of the sales order (by phone & email)
- Refreshing of sales quotations updating customers of pricing movements.
- Achieving individual sales targets set on a monthly basis.
- Supporting back-office to provide after-sales support and customer care.
- We are all one big team and this means getting involved, caring about your team mates and working together.
A little bit about you
- Do you have experience in a customer-facing role?
- Got the gift of the gab?
- Money Motivated?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Looking to progress and build a career?
Salary Information – Competitive basic salary of £18,000 – £22,000 with uncapped basic commission (realistic year one OTE £30,000+) Top performers earning £50,000 +, with a truly uncapped commission structure and a full account retention on spending accounts.
Working Hours – Contracted 9 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday (No evenings or weekends)
If you’re highly ambitious and want success in direct sales, key account management, and commercial sales, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t ignore.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year