Do you have hands on experience and a technical knowledge of the fuel industry? Hold a class 2 HGV license?
Crown Oil Environmental are industry pioneers in technical advancements in the fuels and lubricants industry, we operate in a very specialist and niche market where no two days are the same, with different challenges and an ever increasing portfolio of services and products Crown Oil Environmental is a hugely exciting innovative company to work for.
Established over 70 years ago, Crown Oil Environmental (C.O.E) is an independently owned family-run business operating throughout the UK, customer service and professionalism is the core of our business from the top to the bottom. A great company to work for, with genuine great opportunities.
Due to continued business growth, we are now seeking a professional fuel engineer to join our team.
Offering a consultative approach to our customers for best practice for management and monitoring of fuel, along with testing, cleaning, polishing, rotation and removal of any redundant product as well as tank installation and decommissioning.
- Fuel transfer.
- Fuel samples and further analysis
- Tank base cleaning.
- Conducting On-Site visits
- Coordinating and supervising 3rd party contractor
- HGV Class 2 and ADR qualified (required)
- Experience with working with fuel (required)
- Willing to work, desire to succeed (required)
- Working at height qualified (desirable)
- RAMS trained (desirable)
- Confined Space Qualification (desirable)
- Passport to Safety Certificate (desirable)
In return, we offer:
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Competitive salary will be dependent on experience
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Company credit card following qualifying period
- Overtime and paid company expense
- Flexible hours (whilst core hours are Monday to Friday 07.00-18.00), evening and weekend as required due to business demands)
- Advancement and training opportunities
This a rare opportunity to join us that will not be around long. Apply today with your fully updated CV including all completed qualifications and licenses and one of our recruitment team will call you to discuss.