Are you an experience fuel engineer? Knowledgeable in fuel tank installation? With an expert understanding of pipe fitting? If so, we want you to join our team!
The ideal engineer to join our team, will have a versatile approach to mechanical engineering, as the role is busy, varied and every day can be different. Our next recruit will play an integral part in assisting with the fitting and decommissioning of fuel tanks and pipework.
50-hour contract, Mon to Friday, flexibility is a must to cover emergencies and weekends.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installing and commissioning fuel tanks to OFTECand PPGguidelines
- Installing and commissioning pipework to OFTECand PPGguidelines
- Pumping out fuel using specialist equipment
- Cleaning and decommissioning fuel tanks from 500 liters to 100,000 liters
- Cleaning and decommissioning fuel pipework both plastic and steel
- Fuel sampling and polishing
Qualifications and Skills:
- OFTEC qualified technician (Preferred)
- ADR Preferable
- WAH trained
- C/S trained
- Engineering background pref. NVQ or City and Guilds standards
- Organised and methodical
- Experience in handling fuel and fuel-related components
- Detail and process orientated
- Work to a high standard
- Excellent customer service skills
- Punctual and Professional
- Have the ability to interpret/manipulate data
- Flexible (in line with the needs of the business)
- Open to learn and adapt to different systems and process
This a rare opportunity to join us that will not be around long. Apply today with your fully updated CV including all completed qualifications and licenses and one of our recruitment team will call you to discuss.