Crown Energy is an industry leading utility connections provider, that is going through a period of significant growth and is seeking an Estimating Manager to join their ever-expanding team based in Bury, Greater Manchester.
As a Estimating Manager at Crown Energy, daily you will play a key part in ensuring the onsite office operations run smoothly, oversee the office’s day-to-day activities as the main point of contact, ensuring everyone has the resources and support needed to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the multi-utility connection industry and have vital technical knowledge of delivering the services. The candidate will be expected to manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, supporting senior management and operations teams to deliver through continuous improvement and support of business objectives.
Estimating Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting sales and delivery team with quotations, designs, and technical support
- Assist the planning team by engaging with utility connection contractors and developers to ensure smooth delivery of works
- Producing analytical reports to assist in strategic departmental decision making
- Maintaining office policies and procedures including advising on technical training documents
- Reporting to senior management and directors adding insight into the organisation
- Manage the full recruitment process for all departments.
- Preparation and planning of key incentive programmes and office event days, promoting company culture
- Hold key relationships with key business stakeholders within the utility industry
- General office manager duties HR, H&S, payroll systems, and facilities
Estimating Manager – Essential Requirements:
- To have experience working in a similar role within utilities or multi utility connections.
- Ability to actively engage the team and respond to queries in a collaborative manner
- Hold strong knowledge of technical delivery of multi utility connections
- Experience in planning and co-ordinating services or site activities.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you have the relevant background, then please contact us today to find out more.