Customer Service Advisor required at Crown Gas & Power. Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries you will be actioning and resolving queries within specific timescales whilst providing essential support to all areas of the business.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Receiving customer requests by telephone or email and providing information requested or ascertaining who best to provide the information in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients and associated third parties both verbally and in writing in order to process change of tenancies that occur accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring all documents and letters are typed, produced and distributed accurately whilst processing all contracts ensuring that the customer accounts and payment details are set up correctly (data entry)
- Managing a busy shared customer enquiry inbox, keeping notes up to date on customer accounts
- Always seeking to identify process or system improvements
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work, will be analytical and highly organised with good attention to detail. In order to be successful you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven working knowledge of MS office including Excel
- A high level of accuracy in all areas of work with the ability to multi-task and prioritise within a challenging environment both individually and as part of a team
Past experience of working with data and/or flow file communications would be extremely advantageous.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent