Crown Gas and Power are currently seeking to recruit an experienced customer service professional with at least 2 year of customer service or office administration exposure. To be successful in this role you MUST be a strong administrator with 80% of your daily tasks being administrative, accuracy is key!
Due to the high volumes of interest in this position, we politely ask that all CV’s submitted are update with full employment details, including dates of employment. A candidate that could demonstrate career success in customer service / office based administration as well as longevity in previous roles would be highly desirable.
As Customer Experience Advisor, you would also be responsible for supply transfer, asset management and a number of other administrative tasks providing essential support to all areas of the business.
To act as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries, ensuring that queries are actioned and resolved within specific timescales.
- Receives customer requests by telephone or email, provides information requested or ascertains who best to provide the information
- Ensure customer and broker enquiries are resolved within a timely and effective manner
- Shared management of the busy shared customer enquiry inbox
- Process all contracts ensuring that the customer accounts and payment details are set up correctly (data entry)
- Liaising with associated third parties both verbally and in writing
- Seek to identify process or system improvements
- Ensure documents and letters are produced and distributed accurately
- Maintaining data accuracy
- Type documents as requested
- Keeping notes on customer accounts up to date
Desired Personal Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships
- Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Able to multi task and prioritise within a challenging environment
- Able to work well both individually as well as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work
Should you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to join our customer service team, upload your CV to be considered.