We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our Credit Control team in the position of credit controller.
Detailed below is an overview of the role, responsibilities and personal attributes required, should you feel this is a role you could excel in, we’d love to hear from you!
Our credit control team has a requirement for a new credit controller with a primary function of collecting debts through a best in class customer service. As an independent energy provider our strength is in the quality of our service reflected in the knowledge and enthusiasm of our staff.
The candidate will be joining a very motivated and dedicated team which thrive on driving debt down. Along with our customer services team the credit control team are our voice to our consumers so professionalism at all times is a must.
- Responsible for own ledger ensuring all customers adhere to their payment terms
- Develop relationships with customers and solving any queries concerning their accounts
- Recovering outstanding debt by means of repetitive chasing
- Identify and monitoring customers who pose a financial risk to the customer
- Send overdue customers for disconnection whilst working within strict credit control processes
- Identifying ways in which the current processes and procedures can be improved
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Admin Duties
Desired Personal Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
- Computer literate with moderate Excel and strong Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of a team and individually
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Industry experience
To apply for this role, please unload your CV for consideration.