We’re hiring a Collections Agent assistant
Come join us in the role of credit control assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with credit control, debt recovery, or accounts knowledge and experience.
As a Collections Agent based within the Gas and Power division, your main role will be to provide outstanding customer service while collecting debts.
Working alongside the customer service team the credit control department are the voice to the consumers so a personable and professional attitude is essential in order to show the quality of our service.
Key Duties of the Collections Agent
- Being responsible for own ledger ensuring all customers adhere to their payment terms whilst developing and maintaining relationships, solving any account queries or concerns
- Recovering outstanding debt by means of repetitive chasing and identifying and monitoring customers who pose a financial risk while sending overdue customers for disconnection, working within strict credit control processes
- Identifying ways in which the current processes and procedures can be improved
- Ad-hoc reporting and administration duties
The ideal candidate will be joining a very motivated and dedicated team, therefore a self-motivated individual with the desire to work hard is essential. Excellent organisational and time management skills are key as well as a good working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages.
Other attributes required are:
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Good arithmetic skills
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
Previous experience within the industry is extremely advantageous.
So, if you’d like to start a new journey and you meet the criteria, apply for this opportunity and we will get back to you as soon as your application is assessed.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent