Excellent job opportunity open now!
Do you have a background in debt collection? Have you been working successfully within a fast-paced collections role where you have been unable to develop a client relationship?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual with credit or collections experience to join our credit control team.
- Responsible for own ledger, ensuring all customers adhere to their payment terms whilst developing and maintaining relationships, solving any account queries or concerns.
- Recovering outstanding debt by means of repetitive chasing and identifying and monitoring customers who pose a financial risk while sending overdue customers for disconnection, working within strict credit control processes.
- Identifying ways in which the current processes and procedures can be improved.
- Ad-hoc reporting and administration duties.
The ideal candidate will be joining a very motivated and dedicated team, therefore a self-motivated individual with the desire to work hard is essential. Excellent organisational and time management skills are key as well as a good working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages.
Other attributes required are;
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good arithmetic skills
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
So, if you’d like to start a new journey and you meet the criteria, apply for this opportunity and we will get back to you as soon as your application is assessed.