Class 1 ADR Fuel Tanker Driver required at Speedy Fuels Ltd, working 5 am-4 pm shift Monday-Friday, operating out of our Rainham depot (RM13).
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for refueling our Rainham and Iver depots, however, flexibility to conduct commercial deliveries when required in and around London and the sounding areas.
HGV Tanker Driver requirements:
- We require an experienced Class 1 Tanker driver with ADR, CPC, and PDP are essential.
- Working hours will be Monday – Friday 50 hours per week
- Flexibility and availability (for emergency deliveries when required).
- May be required to switch between rigid tanker, 7.5 tonnes, and 3.5-tonne vans as and when needed.
HGV Tanker Driver benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Great overtime opportunities (when required)
- 22 days holiday per year
- Full training and development opportunities
- Industry-leading safety standards and support
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience, and personal qualities to join us at Speedy Fuel’s, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.