Crown Oil is currently looking for an experienced B2B Telesales Executive to join the team in our Head Office in Bury.
This is “NOT” a boiler room environment with unachievable targets and the constant sound of customers hanging up on you. Yes, you will be making outbound sales calls, however, these are business calls regarding a consumable product to customers that know and respect our band.
Established over 70 years ago, Crown Oil is an independently owned, family-run business. We supply oil and lubricants throughout the UK, to commercial and industrial customers, with a wide range of environmental services.
The Role of a B2B Telesales Executive
As a B2B Telesales Executive, you will form part of our new business team identifying exciting new business opportunities through excellent telemarketing and consultative selling for both products and services. You will explain the benefits of Crown Oil and its associated businesses, overcoming objections and providing a great client experience throughout. In addition, you will also complete full account management to your new and existing client portfolio, ensuring repeat business, account growth, and retention.
Over recent years we’ve further cemented our place as an industry leader thanks to our continued high levels of outstanding customer service, excellent prices/service and some very shrewd acquisitions to the Crown Oil Group.
Due to this phenomenal growth, we’d like to grow even further, however, we need the right people who are driven, motivated by money and get excited by hitting and exceeding targets. You must have previous sales experience, ideally in an outbound calling B2B position.
Skills & Experience Required
- Money motivated and wants to take advantage of uncapped commission
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A good telephone manner with strong rapport building skills
- Previous outbound or inbound sales experience
- Bags of personality – people buy from people
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must want to work in a highly motivated team environment where performance leads to fantastic rewards
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- 30 days leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme / Childcare vouchers
- A fun & vibrant work environment
- A place of driven, like-minded people
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday, office hours, No evenings or weekend working
- A relaxed, smart/casual work attire
- Fun incentives and regular social events
Keywords: Telesales, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Agent, Account Management, Outbound, B2B, New Business Consultant, Business Development, Telesales Advisor, Inbound, PPI, Mis-sold, Bolton, Manchester, Heywood, Ramsbottom Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Middleton