- Job title: Assembly Operative / Production Operative / UPVC Windows & Doors
- Salary: £11.01 including 10% shift allowance
- Shift Patterns: Monday – Friday, rotational shifts of 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm, overtime opportunities readily available
We are looking for an Assembly Operatives to join our busy manufacturing plant in Blackburn. You will be a part of the production and assembly of quality composite doors through machining, tooling, and joinery processes.
Assembly Operative skills and experience:
- Comfortable with interpreting measurements to work to details.
- Experience of health and safety practices and knowledge & Awareness of PPE requirements.
- Familiarity with CNC machinery and modern manufacturing techniques – desirable but not essential as training is provided.
- Experience in various PVCu fabrication methods and procedures both manual and automated – desirable but not essential as training is provided.
Assembly Operative Role:
- Completion of the daily production schedule, SOP’s & paperwork, following H&S practices.
- Reporting to your next in line manager regarding the visual stock monitoring of components & stock out.
- To ensure that the work area/ site is kept clean, clear, and hazard-free by following company rules and policies
- Securing all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality and reporting all accidents and breakdowns
- Maintaining all teams and management are working effectively together to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure all production is performed /completed in accordance with specifications, instructions, and individual requirements.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.