A fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a starting platform within IT in an established and progressive IT team.
The role will be to provide initial 1st Line IT support to the company and to other IT functions. This is achieved by responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests, logging all requests into the IT Help desk software and escalating where appropriate to other IT functions.
As the 1st Line Support you will get a host of great benefits on top of fantastic working hours. You will be working as part of a team supporting around 500 users and will be given lots of exposure to learn new skills.
- Answer and log initial support calls.
- Perform auditing tasks such as day to day logging and checking of services & tickets used by the business.
- Perform basic first line support and actively work as part of a group to provide quality support on site and via the phone.
- Configure new starter setups across devices.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on existing hardware such as desktop pc’s and softphones.
- Perform clean installations of Windows operating systems.
- Provide support for all users including basic systems training and education for users where necessary.
- Keen interest in IT.
- Good attitude to learning and good work ethic’s.
- Basic knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft services such as active directory and exchange is beneficial.
- Experience working in the industry is beneficial.
- Good social skills.
- Polite phone manner.
If you are looking for a role within a progressive and friendly environment, then please send an updated version of your CV to our recruitment team.