With growth plans in place for Crown Gas & Power, we have an excellent opportunity within our Business Change department. The department has a requirement for a Junior Project Co-Ordinator who will support the business in delivering projects, change requests, and solutions by facilitating discussions, planning, and tracking actions ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Project documentation, such as plans and reports
- Assigning tasks and controlling schedules
- Communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders
- Manage, Coordinate and take ownership of project deliverables
- Breaking projects & changes into doable actions and setting timeframes
- Ensure the change is being implemented within agreed procedures
- Arrange and chair weekly internal meeting
- Discuss requirements and be able to give updates on all current matters
Desired Personal Attributes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focused on teamwork.
- Good presentation skills.
- Competency in IT.
- Ability to motivate others
- Project management methodology (Prince 2 or Agile) desirable but not essential.
This position would be an excellent career opportunity for someone who has completed a Business Management degree or completed PRINCE2, or has substantial experience in leading projects, hitting deadlines, and working across multiple areas of business.
If you are looking for a long-lasting career in an excellent business and team apply with your CV today!